Get creative! If you have other dried fruits on hand such as berries or sultanas add these instead to create different flavours.
200g dates or prunes, chopped
20g desiccated coconut
20g pumpkin or sunflower seeds
• Place all the ingredients in a food processor.
• Pulse until well combined.
• Lightly oil your hands (to stop the mixture sticking) then roll the mixture into balls.
• Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and then keep refrigerated.
• To make into spooky spiders break off bits of pretzel and add to the energy ball for legs. Use raisins or sunflower seeds for the eyes.