15 - 20 minutes | Serves - 4 people
This recipe is brought to you by Made in Hackney.
Best served with sticks of vegetables such as carrots, celery and cucumber.
• 1 can of butter beans, drained and rinsed
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon
• 2-3 tablespoons of tahini
• 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
• 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
• Half teaspoon of smoked paprika
• Half teaspoon of ground cumin
• Half teaspoon of salt
• Blend all the ingredients together using a hand blender, a blender, or a food processor. The final consistency must be smooth but not runny. Add a bit of water if too thick.
• Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
• Place in a serving bowl and cover with a dash of olive oil and sprinkle with paprika.