Potato Peel Chips
10 - 15 minutes | Serves - 2 people
This recipe is brought to you by Sneaky-Veg.
This is a delicious way to use your potato peelings.
• Potato peel from 2 potatoes, store in a bowl of cold water if not cooking immediately
• 1 tsp olive oil
• salt and pepper
• smoked paprika, optional
• Pre-heat the oven to 200°C (fan)/220°C/gas mark 7
• Peel the potatoes.
• Place in a bowl and add the olive oil, salt and pepper and a sprinkling of smoked
paprika if using.
• Use your hands to mix everything together.
• Place on a greased baking tray in an even layer.
• Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then turn over and bake for another 4-5 minutes
until turning brown and crunchy.